The colour project. Red

red hair
I have a fascination for women who dye their hair in a bright colour. So I started photographing this coloured hair and started my colour project, meaning that I link the particular hair colour with a plant in my garden. This time:

Red.
As I step out of an alley in Amsterdam, she approaches me with her red hair. The French lady is a striking appearance in her white outfit and remarkable hair colour. She looks stunning. Her lipstick exactly matches the colour of her hair. She is not young, so I admire her guts. She tells me that she mixed the colour herself because it is not for sale in France. Well done. Chapeau!

I have to link this hair colour to the red rose 'Dame du Coeur'. The name (queen of hearts) fits this woman. Rosa 'Dame du Coeur' has been in my garden for a long time. The rose is healthy and has dark green shiny leaves. The velvety roses are perfect in a vase just by themselves.

Red hair and a red rose. The perfect match! Mission accomplished.
Next month another woman with a different hair colour. Thanks to the Française.
Have a nice week

Hetty
rose 'Dame du Coeur'
red hair
rose 'Dame du Coeur'

Comments