Frozen.


Frozen

Last Wednesday I had an appointment with my dentist. It is still dark outside as I leave my home at eight o'clock. The car is frozen. I did not account for that. Quickly I clean the windows and hurry to my appointment. I arrive just in time.

As I drive back home half an hour later, I am surprised by the nature around me. The fields are frozen and morning fog slowly rises. Some trees have trunks and crowns. The rest is shrouded in mist. I am touched Zeeland how beautiful you are!

Enjoying this moment. I stop at the side of the road and wait for the sun to rise. The sheep in the field next to me are staring at me. Or is that just my imagination?

As I arrive back home a little later, I notice the blooming roses in my garden have are frozen too. Immediately I start taking pictures. Because as soon as the sun will shine on the plants it is all over with these white crystals.

In my region, the fairy tale might be gone in just a few minutes!

Enjoy your week
Hetty
FrozenFrozen roseFrozen rose
Due to some internet problems my post is a little later


Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures, Hetty, and the photo makes the roses look magical. Have a happy and peaceful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment