How gardening makes you happy. Step 8. Dreaming.


Dear garden girls,


This month no complicated issues whatsoever. After all, it is holiday time. I hope you are relaxing on a beach somewhere. Or maybe you are just staring at the sky from underneath a tree. Use this holiday season for a little DREAMING.

Dream about your future, dream about what you would like to achieve.... or just dream about your garden ..... Write down your thoughts, it is the first step to make it reality.

Dare to dream because dreaming makes you happy. Just like gardening. But you know that already.

Enjoy your Holiday!




Dreaming...


about the blue sea...



about the handsome lifeguard...


a sailboat...



About beautiful pictures....


Growing oranges in your patio..


Or cactusus ...


Or building a dream house on Ibiza!

READ THE PREVIOUS BLOGS:


Comments

  1. Dear Hetty,
    lovely post! Dreaming is a great thing! I dream most about my garden during winter time. In winter I can´t do much in the garden. So I look forward to the new gardening season, dreaming about new ideas for the garden. At the moment I dream about all the plants that will grow in my garden next year from the many seeds I brought back from England.
    Best wishes,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dream about the same things Lisa! Dreaming of changing the front garden......

      Delete

Post a Comment