The best of 2014.


This is my last blog of the year 2014 for all of you readers.

To finalize 2014 I have selected a series of garden pictures I made this year. Looking at these pictures it is hard to believe that the garden was so wonderful. Especially at this moment, with my garden looking messy and brown, it is hard to imagine that in a few months time the garden will be flowering again.

Thanks you all for your kind reactions to my blog. I enjoyed it very much. Writing a blog gives virtual friends, it feels as if I know you a little. That is a special bonus.

At January 1st a new garden year will start all over again. And I will keep you updated about my activities, frustrations and new plans on a weekly basis.

To conclude, I wish you all:
       A little bit of frost in January, then full throttle off to spring! 
       Soft rain in May. 
       Plenty of sun in June with the occasional shower in the evening. 
       A very sunny summer with lots of opportunities to go to the beach.
       And at last an Indian summer in the Autumn…...

Happy 2015!


                                          romantischerozentuin.nl


Spring.


Beautiful tulips.


Pear tree with white blossoms in combination with orange tulips.


Bright colours in the front garden.


Botanical tulips in the old garbage bins.


Red tulips in my mothers old salt pot.


I always wear gloves in the garden.


Bee have, just for decoration.


Strawberries on the table.


A lot of roses.


More roses.


Early in the morning in the garden.


Roses in the back yard.


And roses on the rose arche.


Old-fashioned roses. 


Tea time in the summer garden.


And a lot of Lathyrus to pick.



Comments

  1. Dear Hetty, the photos from your garden taken over the year are just stunning! You have created such a lovely green paradise. I am also quite impressed by your collection of garden gloves! Makes me think I should wear them more often as well. Hands and nails don't become necessarily prettier from gardening ;-)! I wish you a healthy and wonderful New Year 2015 and hope it will be a good one for your garden as well. I am looking forward to following the progress that you garden makes next year. Warm regards,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Hetty
    You have a wonderful garden!! I enjoy the photos and all your nice words about yuor gardenlife
    Love your gloves...
    Happy new year!

    Hugs
    JetteMajken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos of your wonderful garden, Hetty!
    Many thanks for participating in Floral Friday Fotos and best wishes for Happy New Year 2015!
    (PS: I'd appreciate it if you linked back to my blog on your Floral Friday Fotos post, thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, what great pictures for !!! a happy new year wishes angie from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! You have a lovely garden. I wish you a happy new gardening year!

    Satu from Finland

    ReplyDelete
  6. All that beauty and lushness! Hard to believe now... -but good to look forwards to.
    Gorgeous rose arches!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment